Motion Project (M102MC)

Motion Project final

After I lost everything that I worked I started all over again. I have changed my idea since the last time. Now I have decided to cut the parts of the dancer that I liked on Premiere and to export five different versions with abstact colour experimentation. I used Three way color corrector and experimented with the shadows and midtones.

Then I imported the five of them on Isadora I added the reflector effect from the menu there and Colorizer to fix the colours a little bit. Then I copy all five actions and paste them over the five clips. I dicrease the intesity to 50%. I really like the final result that all the clips can be seen in different colours and thanks to the relector effect they can be seen more than once. I recorded the stage it was one minute and I went back to Premiere. I imported the one minute file and I repeated it one more time so that I will have approaximetely 2 minutes.


In terms of sound I have used the music that the dancer danced on, but I put it trough Audition and I used the stretch and pitch effect and played with it. I have changed completely the sound and it is not recognizable.


I have noticed that when I exported my final file that the quality is not good and a bit blurry. I have tried to fix it as much I could and this is the best I can do about it. When I ran it trough isadora the quality is not good and I couldn’t find a way to fix it.

<p><a href=”″>Motion project</a> from <a href=”″>Elena Terzieva</a> on <a href=””>Vimeo</a&gt;.</p>





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s